The Baruuli-Banyala through their umbrella organisation OKanca Musai ministries(KMM) do various things which include;
- To preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
- To translate the Bible and other literature into Ruruuli-Runyala.
- To encourage and develop Ruruuli-Runyala language writters.
- To foster Baruuli-Banyala cultural Identity and harmony.
- To develop teaching and learning material in Ruruuli-Runyala for primary and post primary schools.
- To preserve the rich Ruuli-Nyala cultural heritage through conserving cultural sites, music, dance and drama.